|You are here: Home Page > Change Text Size
- Open the ' View ' menu with the mouse or by pressing 'Alt'+'V ' .
- Select the ' Text Size ' option with the mouse or by pressing ' X ' .
- Choose your preferred text size with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys and pressing ' Enter' or by clicking on it.
Press ' Ctrl ' + ' + ' to increase the zoom and 'Ctrl ' + ' - ' to decrease the zoom.
- Open the ' View ' menu with the mouse or by press ' Alt' + ' V '.
- Click ' Text Size ' or press ' Z '.
- Click on ' Increase ' or ' Decrease' to change the text size or press the right arrow to expand the ' Text Size' menu options and use the up and down arrow to select ' Increase ' or ' Decrease' and then press ' Enter '.
- Alternatively you can press ' Ctrl ' + ' + ' (plus) to increase the text size, ' Ctrl ' + ' - ' (minus) to decrease the text size. ' Ctrl ' + ' 0 ' returns you to the default size.
Press ' + ' (in some versions you might need to press the 'Shift ' key as well) to increase size and the ' - ' to decrease text size. Each press will increase or decrease the size by 10%. Alternatively press 'Alt ' + ' V ' to bring up the view menu and then press ' Z ' to bring up the zoom options then use the up and down arrow keys to select the option you want followed by 'Enter' .