Doing Buisness With Us
Tender Opportunity – (Livin/Gov/009)
Legal Services in relation to Land and Development
Livin Housing Ltd and Cestria Community Housing are looking for two legal firms to be appointed to this contract. The highest overall scoring firm will be the primary supplier and will provide the required services to both Clients. The second highest scoring supplier, will be appointed as an alternative in the case of a conflict of interests on a particular instruction with the first supplier.
Both livin and Cestria will require the successful tenderers to be fully capable of carrying out all elements of the following list.
- Preparation of Reports on Title
- Advising on the preferred purchase structure for land purchase and acting on behalf of the Client to acquire said land
- Acting in the purchase and sale of buildings both through private market sales and stock rationalisation
- Preparation and negotiation of Letters of Intent i.e. to allow a contractor to carry out feasibility / pre development work.
- Preparation of Letters of appointment for a range of consultants i.e. architect, M&E, structural/civils, Employers agent.
- Providing advice, negotiating clause requirements and preparation of Development Agreements for use with Developers.
- Providing advice, negotiating clause requirements and preparation of contracts in respect of JCT Contracts with Contractors
- Negotiating Collateral Warranties in respect of Contractor and Sub contractor design liabilities
- Preparation of Stopping up orders in respect of Rights of Way / Highways
- Preparing and negotiating S106 agreements with both:
- Local authority
- Developers i.e. properties that are bought from a developer as part of a S.106, this will include forming contracts and payment terms
- Preparation of and negotiating S38/278 Highway agreements
- Preparation of and negotiating S185 sewer diversion agreements
- Preparation of and negotiating S104 sewer adoption agreements
- Preparation of and negotiating Deeds of Grant of Easement
- Preparation of and negotiating licence’s for access/occupation on to land/property to carryout surveys etc.
- Any other duties that may be required in terms of development legal issues.
- Interested Companies should register their interest in tendering for this opportunity in writing no later than 28th June 2013.
All expressions of interest and enquiries about the full extent of the tender requirements should be submitted in writing (either in hard copy or by email) to:
Tel: 0845 505 5500 ext: 1350