The organisation needs to be dynamic and forward thinking if it is to deliver the ambitious objectives it has set, therefore we need a strong team of committed professionals, ready to make their mark in the social housing sector.
In return, livin offers excellent benefits and career development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to shape the future of the organisation within your field of expertise.
Here at livin we offer an excellent salary structure and final salary pension scheme, as well as a range of salary sacrifice employee benefits including a car scheme, bicycle purchase scheme, critical illness cover, gym membership, childcare vouchers and more.
We provide excellent facilities for our staff, located at our newly built, modern offices at Durhamgate in Spennymoor.
livin is a family friendly employer with a generous annual leave entitlement, flexitime scheme and flexible working policy to help you to find the right work/life balance for you.
We also invest in our people with a range of both corporate and individual training provided.
Outstanding staff contributions are recognised through our staff awards scheme, with awards being presented at an annual ceremony. In recognition of our commitment to staff development we were accredited with Investors In People (IIP) Silver in December 2011.
livin places equality at the heart of everything it does and welcomes applications for employment from all people regardless of their characteristics.
livin is proud to have been awarded the “Positive about disabled people” accreditation standard, by Jobcentre Plus.
To be awarded, livin made a commitment to adhere to the 5 standards as detailed below, in all employing, retaining, career development and training of disabled employees:
1. To interview all disabled applicants who demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria required and request an interview for a job vacancy under the scheme, considering them on their abilities.
2. To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
3. To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
4. To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
5. To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans
Click here to view our latest vacancies