Your project could be eligible
We are currently prioritising projects that could help us to tackle communities issues created by the coronavirus crisis. If you have a project idea that you think will support your community and help our tenants at this difficult time, please contact us. We will make a quick decision on your application.You can apply for funding if you and your project meet the following criteria:
- Are a tenant or resident (linked to an organised group that is constituted with a bank account) or an organised group/service living or delivering a service within our area of operation.
- Will support up to 50% of our tenant population within the delivery area.
- Can demonstrate positive impact on our communities.
- Impact positively on social, economic and environmental issues linked to our challenges in Plan A.
- Positively impact upon the community issues which have occurred due to the coronavirus crisis.
If your application is linked to the coronavirus crisis, we will aim to consider this within one week However, all other applications will continue to be considered in most cases within two months of submission. If you require any advice or support when completing your application, please get in touch.