Following the government’s roadmap announcement to ease restrictions and control the journey out of the current lockdown in England, we would like to reassure you that we will be following the latest guidelines to continue to deliver important services at each step.
We ask that you read our guidance on how to keep you and our employees safe when we visit your home. If our employees feel our guidance has not been met we may need to leave your home without completing the purpose of the visit.
|Cleaning communal buildings (Health and safety)|
|Smoke and CO2 detector checks|
|Lifts and stairlift servicing|
|Emergency aid and adaptations|
|Environmental works at The Courts, Shildon|
|Open spaces and grass cutting|
|Tenant support service for older and vulnerable people|
|Quick and easy tenancy management using our Livin app|
|Money advice and support|
|Customer services (email, LiveChat, telephone)|
|Tenancy management support|
|Mutual home exchanges|
|Employment and training support|
|Anti-social behaviour support|
|Right to buy property valuations|
|Right to acquire property valuations|
If we need to visit your home for any reason we will take all necessary precautions to ensure we deliver our services safely. We will:
- contact you first and ask you questions about your circumstances . If anyone in your household is self-isolating or has symptoms of the virus we will not make a home visit
- always make an appointment to visit you
- always display an ID card before entering your home
- make sure we socially distance when inside your home
- wear protective clothing as required
- wash and sanitise our hands regularly
- If anyone in your household is self-isolating or has symptoms of the virus we will not make a home visit
- If anyone in your household is shielding or is clinically extremely vulnerable we will only visit if essential for health and safety reasons. If we do visit we will wear additional personal protective equipment and will ask you to unlock the door and remain in a separate room if possible. Where this is not possible we will ask you to socially distance and keep the room well ventilated by opening windows.
Our risk assessments associated with our safe systems of working can be found here.