Our HomeSwap scheme means you can swap homes with another social housing tenant who is looking to move into either to a smaller or larger home. How it works:
First you need to register your property, then we will advertise your home on the Durham Key Options website. This means you will be able to search through properties available from different housing providers across the County, not just Livin.
You will receive a reference number which will allow you to log into your account and search for a suitable swap and contact tenants directly who you may wish to swap homes with.
Top Tips for Homeswap
- Provide as much detail about your home as possible
- Provide photos of your home to show how nice your property is
- Add any marketing information (Close to local amenities, schools, transport links etc)
- Remember to specify where you would like to move to and register for Homeswap Direct if you wish to move nationally/outside of County Durham
- Please provide an email address and contact number so interested parties can contact you regarding your Homeswap advert
- Continue to check your Homeswap account, new adverts are added on a regular basis
- Your Homeswap advert will be advertised for 90 days, remember to contact us near to the date of your advert expiry to renew your membership.
To find out more contact the Housing and Communities team at email@example.com