livin Futures is an award winning employability service from livin.
You don’t have to be a tenant of livin to get our help, in fact the only criteria is that you live in South Durham and are committed to looking for work.
We offer our customers a wide range of personalised 1-2-1 support including:
• Support to create a new CV and cover letter
• Interview preparation
• Travel assistance to training and interviews
• Regular employability information, advice and guidance by phone, email and text
• Meetings at home or in a community venue (community centre, library etc.)
• Support using Universal Jobmatch
• Regular job and training alerts
• Access to FREE training and qualifications
• Help searching and applying for jobs
• Introductions to local employers
• Access to community-based work clubs
• Volunteering and work experience opportunities
• Help applying for community funding
• Plus lots more!
If you are currently looking for work and need some help, please get in touch :
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01388 424674
For a full list of services Livin futures can offer you visit livin.co.uk/futures