We want you to feel settled and safe in your home, but we know that sometimes this is not always the case. Whether you are one of our tenants or a resident, we work in partnership with you, and agencies like the Police and Durham County Council, to take swift action to resolve issues of anti-social behaviour.
We know anti-social behaviour can have a serious detrimental impact on you and our communities and that’s why we take all reports seriously. We really want you to tell us about anti-social behaviour so we can take appropriate action.
1. Tell us about the ASB you have experienced. The quickest and easiest way to do this is using our Livin app, on our website or by email. If you prefer to talk to someone you can call our customer service centre and they can put you in touch with your housing coordinator.
2. A member of our housing team will be responsible for supporting you with your ASB case.
3. We will agree actions to be taken with you and provide regular updates.
4. We will support you and work with our community partners to deal with perpetrators.
5. We will let you know the outcome.
Examples of what anti-social behaviour include:
Incidents of violence
Verbal and written abuse and threats
All forms of harassment and intimidation
If you think you are experiencing anti-social behaviour, please tell us. We will deal with this quickly and efficiently to resolve the issue.
Examples of what isn't anti-social behaviour include:
Day to day “living” noise which is not excessive or unreasonable
Children playing where property is not being damaged